Wednesday 6 August 2014

American and Canadian Adventures 2014

So tomorrow, I head off to Los Angeles to begin a trip around the US... well not exactly 'around' but I will be doing some road tripping and visiting some cities I've wanted to check out for a long time. I figured, why not take my blog out of the hibernation it has been in- so I will be posting updates from my trip over the next couple of months. The West Coast plan is to visit San Francisco, Portland, Seattle, Vancouver, Sacramento and Yosemite National Park before heading back to Orange County. I will also be heading East to Brooklyn, New York, and I will hopefully be visiting a few cities in the East Coast (funds and time permitting). I'm looking forward to actually documenting bits of the trip on here- haven't really done something like this before. Time to finish off my last bit of packing and check that I actually have my passport for the 50th time! Eeep! 

No comments:

Post a Comment